Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Hum, what to do?

The April Craft Challenge on Harry Potter Crafts has started:

"Oh no! You dropped one of your favorite things into your cauldron of Shrinking Solution!"

Miniatures! Yes! Oh, I just love it!

But, I can't decide what to enter.

This was my first idea: Tiny origami dragon, pictured with it's most obvious decendent, the wind up mechanical chicken.






She is quite wee.







I am now blind.





The problem: Libbie has already entered the sweetest little crocheted dragon. Off the cuteness scale. Tiny origami cannot compete.

Must think of something else. Hum...

1 comment:

Scarlett said...

Personally, and imho, I dislike the way crochet looks, so I would vote for orgami anyday.

In case you care.

I like this, can I have it in the next swap??

:)