Friday, January 4, 2008

Harry Potter Crafts

Have you joined Harry Potter Crafts group on Yahoo yet? Wonderful group of people. I, a legendary lurker, have actually posted multiple times. Everyone is so nice and so talented and so willing to share. Lovely.


There is a challenge going on at the moment: design a new logo for Harry Potter Crafts. As I have had an enormous amount of time on my hands of late, being I am not yet ambulatory, I thought I'd give it a try.




The design is based on the wonderful "Tales of the Beedle Bard" by J.K. Rowling. You can see just a teasingly few images on amazon.com. They bought, at an auction for charity, the only copy that was up for sale. You can read about the volume on this page.

3 comments:

Tab said...

I absolutely LOVE your submission, it's perfect!

pj said...

Thank you!

You should really submit a logo of your own! Something embriodered perhaps?

pren said...

YOU made our logo!? that is so cool i dont know where he heck i thought it came from but it is totally perfect. is that how you got your winner of the HPC craft challenge button or was that for some other crafty endevor?